Every dishwasher has a standard set of components, and the different models from each other by various additional options. We will not deal with some sensors, such as Aqua Sensor, which evaluate water clarity. These nuances are so subtle that test them on the ground is hardly possible. Thus, a dishwasher includes:
- Rocker arm through which the water jets hit the dish.
- The main pipe with pump which creates pressure.
- TEN, sometimes flow.
- Drain pump for discharge of dirty water.
- Main filter at the bottom of the working chamber.
- Compartment with salt at the bottom of the working chamber.
- Compartment with rinse aid on the door.